Terms & Conditions
- Most of the experiences & activities be canceled anytime at least 24 hours in advance to get a full refund.
- Please read the cancelation terms mentioned on each experience / activity page as some of them need 72 hours prior cancellation notice to be eligible for full refund.
- Any experiences that also include attraction tickets might not be eligible for any refund, please read individual experience’s refund policy on each experience page.
- If you have crossed the cancellation deadline but would still like to cancel due to some unavoidable circumstances, send a message to your host and see if they are able to offer a partial refund. All the hosts are trained to help wherever they can, so if a host is unable to offer any refund that means they have already invested that money into preparing for the experience for you.
- If you are eligible to get a refund, please be patient as it might take upto 6 weeks for the refund to appear on your card/ bank statement. Please contact us if you do not receive your refund even after 6 weeks.
- Most of the tickets are not eligible for any refund as it includes the refund policy of the third party attraction providers.
- If you’re not eligible for any refund, contact your host who might be able to reschedule or try for a partial refund with the attraction providers. Please note that for this, you might be asked to provide any supporting documents for why you are not able to attend.
For anything that can’t be resolved between a guest and a host, please write to us and allow our team a few days time to respond. help@ Exploreen.com
Get in touch with us.